Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Busy Weekend

As most of you know, we are moving to LA. We decided to head up there on Saturday to check out some areas we have been interested in. We stopped in Tarzana first and it was nice but we were meeting an agent in Woodland Hills. Driving through Woodland Hills was impressive! It was beautiful, you did not feel like you were in LA. It reminded me of mid-town Sac and Hancock Park (in LA). We saw 5 properties, some we liked better than others. The last house we saw was north of the blvd which is a little cheaper than south of the blvd. The house is a horse property and has horse stables on it! The back yard is a 1/2 acre! The house is 3 bedroom 2 bath. It's has "Charm" it's older but well maintained. The price was fantastic and location was great and that backyard was unbelievable.We put in our application and got it! I am so excited but also feeling very overwhelmed. I am so glad we used a Realtor because it was not easy getting the deal done. There was quite a bit of back and forth but we eventually got what we wanted except the move in date...We are now moving June 1st instead of the end of June. Matt will have to stay here and finish out his time at Qualcomm until June 15? There is still a lot we need to figure out so we will see what happens!

Sawyer did pretty darn good on the drive and going from house to house. The way home was a little rough but I don't blame him I wanted out of the car too! I am glad we don't have to go back and house hunt again!

Sawyer had his first veggie last week. We started with squash and he loved it! I am so relieved he likes eating. He still loves his oatmeal. We took one of those pouches of squash on the road trip and he did great. I feel like I don't really know what I am doing when it comes to solids but he seems to like what we have going on. Just this last week he has dropped a night feeding, so we are down to one and I think he would probably be fine to stop that one too (honestly I think it's me that doesn't want to drop it). He is still up 2-3 times a night but I am so used to it, it doesn't really bother me.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment